Lots of travelers, visitors from all over the world and/or local residents choose to travel from Kissimmee-Old Town or Kissimmee-Super Walmart to many places in Florida by using our Kissimmee shuttle shuttle bus services.
We serve both in the East Coast and the West Coast of the state of Florida. Travelers can choose which Florida transportation service they need by selecting one of the two options below which are: Kissimmee shared transportation and Kissimmee Private transportation to be able to get an instant online quote. Bon Voyage!
What Type Of Transportation Are You Looking For?
You many travel with comfort to anywhere in Florida by using our inexpensive Daily Kissimmee Shared Shuttle Service. We cover all the major cities of Florida through West Coast (I-75) and East Coast (I-95).
By using our most flexible private transportation visitors or locals can travel to their desired location anywhere in the state of Florida. It is a door to door service and gives you an option to select your own time of pick up/drop off.
Kissimmee Shuttle Service Schedule
At the time when using the shuttle bus service to any where in Florida from Kissimmee, usually the common schedules that most of the transportation companies use are:
- Morning time around 5:45am to 6:00am
- Afternoon time around 12:15pm to 12:30pm
Some other transportation providers depart one hour later. But it all depends from where in Kissimmee you are departing from. There are different places to depart: Kissimmee-Old Town and Kissimmee-Super Walmart.
Kissimmee Shuttle Routes
When using a shuttle service from Kissimmee or a bus service from Kissimmee to Miami or any other city in the East and West Coast of Florida, the most common routes are:
- The I-95 South from Kissimmee to Miami passing through: Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Stuart, Port St Lucie, Fort Pierce, Vero beach, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral.
- The I-75 South from Kissimmee to Miami passing through: Lakeland, Davenport, Tampa, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Venice, Bonita Springs, Punta Gorda, Naples and Ft Lauderdale.
- The Florida Turnpike South from Kissimee to Miami passing through only a few cities due to the fact that it is an express route. Most of the time, this route is use for Private Transfers from Kissimmee to anywhere else.
Most Popular Kissimmee Trips
These are the most common popular shuttle services from Kissimmee-Old Town and Kissimmee-Super Walmart Area:
- Kissimmee TO Miami shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Fort Lauderdale airport shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Port Canaveral shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Naples shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Melbourne shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Vero Beach shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO West Palm Beach shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Fort Myers shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Sarasota shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Bradenton shuttle service
- Kissimmee TO Tampa shuttle service
Kissimmee shuttle locations
Kissimmee-Old Town: 5855 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, Fl 34746 (Old Town Dennys)
Kissimmee-Super Walmart: 1471 East Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34744 (Super Walmart)
Kissimmee Shuttle Door to Door
For our shared shuttle scheduled trips which include a door pick up and door drop off, area restrictions apply. If you choose an area outside of our available pick up zone which is (5 miles from main pick up station), we will automatically choose the closest station location to your city of destination and inform you via email.
Any questions regarding the Door to Door transportation service, please get in contact with us at email@example.com or 321-250-2820
It is must that you make your reservation at least 48 hours in advance. In case if you need to travel less then 48 hours or even the same day, we always request our valued customers to please give us a call for availability at 321-250-2880. Thank you!
Kissimmee FL Route Popularity
i-95 & i-75 / Florida TurnPike